Caterpillar 3126 and C7
Reviva's Caterpillar diesel engines are available for many class 6-8 truck, bus, vocational, and industrial applications. Reviva's long block and drop-in engines are available for years 1996 and up for the 3126 and C7 families. To determine correct part number and configurations available, please gather the following information from the engine data tag on the valve cover:
- Engine Serial Number (Format 7AS or WAX...)
- Engine Arrangement Number (Format 108-5291)
- Engine Model Year
- Vehicle: Year, Make, Model
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
Block / Rods / Piston Assemblies / Cylinder Head / Gear Housing & Front Seal / Oil Cooler / Crankshaft / Valve Train / Camshaft / Gasket Set / Oil Pump
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
Intake Manifold / Front Cover / Damper / Injection Pump & Lines / Exhaust Manifolds/ Valve Cover / Water Pump & Pulley / Turbocharger / Fuel Transfer Pump
ELECTRONIC COMPLETE ENGINES WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
Injection Pressure Sensor / Boost Pressure Sensor / Oil Pressure Sensor / Engine Timing & Speed Sensor / Coolant Temperature Sensor / Air Temperature Sensor / Atmospheric Sensor
ABOUT THE REVIVA 3126/C7
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- Reviva matched OEM requirements for piston type depending upon HP and application.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal.
- Cylinder head seats replaced 100% new.
- Reviva grinds 100% of camshaft lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Off-Road Complete Drop-In confgurations: 1yr/2,000 hours.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.