Mercedes Sprinter 2.7L Diesel Engine
The Mercedes-Benz 2.7L is an inline 5 cylinder diesel engine produced for Mercedes, Dodge, and Freightliner for primarily the Sprinter Van.
Reviva now has a long block supreme version for model years 2001-2006.
- Provide complete Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
- Piston assemblies
- Cylinder head
- Front Cover
- Camshaft cover
- Oil filter
- Gear housing & front seal
- Valve train
- Gasket set
- Oil pump
- Oil pan
- Water pump
- Front damper
- Long Block Supreme
ABOUT THE REVIVA SPRINTER
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushing, gaskets, lifters, and seals.
- Reviva matched OEM requirements for piston type depending upon HP and application.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
©2022 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.