Caterpillar 3126 and C7
Reviva's Caterpillar diesel engines are available for many class 6-8 truck, bus, vocational, and industrial applications. Reviva's long block and drop-in engines are available for years 1996 and up for the 3126 and C7 families. To determine correct part number and configurations available, please gather the following information from the engine data tag on the valve cover:
- Engine Serial Number (Format 7AS or WAX...)
- Engine Arrangement Number (Format 108-5291)
- Engine Model Year
- Vehicle: Year, Make, Model
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Piston assemblies
- Cylinder head
- Gear housing & front seal
- Oil cooler
- Valve train
- Gasket set
- Oil pump
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
- Front cover
- Oil pan
- Flywheel housing
*Injectors can be added for an additional cost upon request.
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- Intake manifold
- Injection pump & lines
- Exhaust manifolds
- Valve cover
- Water pump & pulley
- High-pressure pump
ELECTRONIC COMPLETE ENGINES WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Injection pressure sensor
- Boost pressure sensor
- Engine timing & speed sensor
- Coolant temperature Sensor
- Air temperature sensor
- Atmospheric sensor
ABOUT THE REVIVA 3126/C7
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- Reviva matched OEM requirements for piston type depending upon HP and application.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal.
- Cylinder head seats replaced 100% new.
- Camshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
Every engine is machined using state-of-the-art equipment and assembled using precise and repeatable methods. All engine production follows documented lean manufacturing processes and principles to create consistent quality and dependable outcomes.
Reviva’s Short Block, Long Block, and Long Block Supreme are 100% Sim tested before shipment.
Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested before shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm-up cycle; three separate cruise segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2 year/unlimited mileage, 2nd-year long block coverage only.
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Off-Road All configurations: 1 year/2,000 hours.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.