Reviva’s Values are our guiding principles that ensure we are all working together towards the same goals:
Do What You Say
Be confident but be careful: build trust with each other and maximize integrity.
Leverage your talents, get better every day, learn and grow.
Be a Winner, Have Grit
Achieve goals and persevere: don’t wait, go discover: trust your instincts.
Every Individual Counts
We all contribute something; we all have valuable feedback.
Rewards and Recognition
At Reviva we strive to recognize and reward our employees for the hard work they do. Celebrating our people builds a culture of inclusion and engagement.
Reviva acknowledges employees with merit-based performance reviews, impact award recognition gifts, employee of the month opportunities, and company sponsored events.
Employee of the Month:
Every month, Reviva recognizes an employee who exemplifies our core values the month prior, and receives a $100 recognition bonus and a front row parking spot in return!
Throughout the year Reviva offers fun company events for you to enjoy with your peers. Some company events include:
- Years of service recognition lunch
- Company events to celebrate our wins
- Holiday celebrations
- Summer family picnics
- Community volunteering/involvement
- Fundraiser events for charity
Meet Our People
“There are many reasons why I love working at Reviva and why I have been with them for over 25 years. Reviva makes me feel respected and valued for what I bring to the company. There are many opportunities at Reviva and lots of room to grow and learn new things.”
– Irhad M., Assembly supervisor
“Reviva is a great company to work for. I have been able to learn many new things that I can use at work and outside of work, You can meet a great variety of people here! One thing I love about Reviva, is that we are one big family.”
– Corey W., Deman Team Lead
“I’ve been with the Reviva almost three years. I love working here because people treat you like family. There is a lot of room to grow. I started as a materials kitter, and learned many jobs in materials and my next step will be to continue to learn jobs in experienced parts. I see myself working up to a lead or supervisor at Reviva.“
– Kim S., Material Handler
Celebrating employees with 20 + years of employment with Reviva.
Career Paths with Reviva
With Reviva’s family owned and operated business, we value the growth of our team. Reviva provides company-wide opportunities for employees to develop their skills and advance their career.
- Reviva offers a comprehensive health benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, Reviva offers an onsite health clinic for all employees at no additional cost.
- Pre-tax flexible spending account (FSA) for health and dependent care.
- Reviva also provides various personal, financial, and wellness resources through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Recharge and find a healthy work-life balance, with PTO plans and paid company holidays.
- Reviva offers a competitive 401k plan with company match, company-paid short-term disability, and company-paid life insurance.
- Stay healthy with our FREE onsite health clinic.