Caterpillar 3406 A,B,C
Reviva utilizes state-of-the-art machines and machining methods to ensure quality. All components are magnafluxed, inspected and machined to OEM specifications.
Cylinder heads are magnafluxed, pressure tested, and new valve guides and new valves are installed in every head and valve seats are machined to OEM specs then vacuum tested to ensure quality.
Crankshafts are magnafluxed, straightened if needed and polished or ground undersized. Camshafts are magnafluxed, straightened if needed and polished. Connecting rods are magnafluxed, new rod bushing installed and machined to OEM specification.
Basic Long Block
All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
Basic Long Block Includes:
- Cylinder Head
- Rocker Assembly
- Gaskets can be added but not included in price
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Off-Road All configurations: 1 year/2,000 hours.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
TO PLACE AN ORDER
Before calling to request price and availability, please gather the following information from the data tag located on the valve cover.
- The original machines serial number
- The original engine serial number
- The original engine arrangement number
- Sump location (front, rear, center)
- Vehicle/Equipment make and model
The AR and serial numbers are located on the valve cover.
Every engine is machined using state-of-the-art equipment and assembled using precise and repeatable methods. All engine production follows documented lean manufacturing processes and principles to create consistent quality and dependable outcomes.
CORE RETURN CRITERIA
- Crank must rotate.
- If there are visual holes or cracks in the block there will be a 50% core charge back.
- Core charges are refunded withing 48-hours after Reviva receives your core.
***Round-trip freight prepaid within Continental US***