International DT-466 Diesel Engine C & P Series
Reviva’s DT-466 diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and school buses.
DT-466 B Series
DT-466 C Series
DT-466 P Series through 1999.5
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
- Oil cooler
- Valve cover
- Water pump (no pulley)
- Piston/sleeve assemblies
- Timing gears
- Front cover & seal
- Gasket set
- Thermostat housing
- Damper & pulley assembly
- Flywheel housing (no on P models)
- Oil pan
- Oil pump
- Pickup tube
- Valve train
- Oil filter
- Water filter (P only)
- Front engine Mount (P only)
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- Air crossover tube*
- Intake manifold**
- Dipstick guide (lower portion)
- Complete fuel system (injectors, high & low pressure lines, injection pump, & fuel filter assembly)
- Exhaust manifolds
**PART OF THE VALVE COVER ON THE P SERIES
ABOUT THE REVIVA DT-466
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal.
- Reviva grinds 100% of camshaft lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- OEM components are used in injection pumps.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores remachined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.