Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine
- Chevrolet/GMC Pickup Truck from 2001-2005
- Kodiak and Topkick Trucks from 2003-2005
To determine the correct part number and configuration available, please gather the VIN (Vehicle Identication Number).
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
Block / Camshaft / Timing Gears / Lifters / Piston Cooling Tubes / Valve Train / Oil Pan & Pickup Tube / Oil Cooler / Oil Filter / Water Pump / Engine Oil Level Sensor / Camshaft Position Sensor / Crankshaft / Pistons/Rings / Connecting Rods / Main/Rod Bearings / Cam Bearings / Cylinder Heads/Valves / Oil Pump / Front Cover / Flywheel Housing / Valve Covers / Glow Plugs
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
If engine is equipped with an EGR Cooler, it must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty.
ABOUT THE REVIVA 6.6L DURAMAX
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Aluminum cylinder heads are dyed to check for cracks.
- Crankshaft is checked for size and micro-polished to OEM specifications. If necessary, it is re-ground, re-nitrated, and micro-polished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% internal wear items including rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.