Mercedes Sprinter 2.7L Long Block Supreme Engine
The Mercedes-Benz 2.7L is an inline 5 cylinder diesel engine produced for Mercedes, Dodge, and Freightliner for primarily the Sprinter Van.
Reviva now has the model OM612 and OM647 available in a long block supreme version for model years 2001-2006.
- Provide complete Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
VIN sample: WD3PD141X45156843
Character 7&8 denotes the Model:
41=2.7L Diesel 612 (ME9)
42=2.7L Diesel 612 (MF1)
43=2.7L Diesel 647 (MC0)
44=2.7L Diesel 647 (MF2)
- OM612 - Long Block Supreme
- OM647 - Long Block Supreme
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
Block / Rods / Piston Assemblies / Cylinder Head / Gear Housing & Front Seal / Oil Cooler / Front Cover / Camshaft Cover / Oil Filter / Crankshaft / Valve Train / Camshaft / Gasket Set / Oil Pump / Oil Pan / Water Pump / Front Damper
ABOUT THE REVIVA SPRINTER
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, lifters, and seals.
- Reviva matched OEM requirements for piston type depending upon HP and application.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.* Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations. Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.