Reviva's commitment to quality ensures that every one of our products is strong and dependable.
- The heart of every Reviva® engine, the long block, is machined using state-of-the-art equipment and assembled using precise and repeatable methods.
- Reviva follows the quality principles established by the QS-9000 guidelines (the automobile industry equivalent of ISO-9000.)
- Reviva products are backed with warranties specifically designed to give customers peace of mind today and in the future. Engines must be registered within 30 days of shipment from Reviva to activate warranty coverage.
Engines must be registered within 30 days of shipment from Reviva to activate warranty coverage.
If you are experiencing a problem with a Reviva product, please download this form and fax or email it to us to begin a claim. A technician will call to give direction on repair. Any work done without pre-authorization will not be considered for payment.
Complete the online Warranty Initiation Claim Form
To review Reviva warranty documents, click on one of the links below.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files.
Email Reviva for additional warranty or technical assistance: email@example.com
- All repairs and sub-lets must be pre-approved by the Reviva Warranty department.
- Repairing location must call Reviva Warranty department (1-888-942-8744) upon completion of the repair and prior to the release of the vehicle to the owner.
- Labor repair costs are based upon industry standard repair times, diagnostic time paid as preapproved by the Reviva Warranty department.
Note: The owner may be responsible for some cost(s) associated with the warranty repair process. Refer to Limited Warranty Policy and Procedures at www.reviva.com