Top 10 Reasons
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY REVIVA REMANUFACTURED ENGINES
1. Proven Methodology. Remanufacturing is not just for the aftermarket. All major OEMs have remanufactured engine programs.
2. OEM guidelines and specifications. All parts and processes used in a Reviva engine must meet or exceed published OEM specifications.
3. Value. Remanufactured engines have a substantial cost savings over new – without sacrificing quality or longevity.
4. Quality. Stringent lean manufacturing standards equate to the highest quality.
5. Employees. Reviva’s employees have on average 9 years of experience and are among the highest skilled in the nation utilizing the latest gas & diesel technology.
6. Green. Recycling an engine is better for the environment by eliminating the need to scrap re-useable product.
7. Materials. All material used in a Reviva engine must meet OEM standards. Many parts are purchased from suppliers that supply the OEM.
8. Expanded Service Network. Unlike the OEM, Reviva does not dictate specific service locations. Reviva allows customers to use their preferred location. It can be an OEM dealer or independent repair facility qualified to do the repair.
9. Experience. Reviva has over 65 years of remanufacturing experience—in certain cases remanufacturing directly for the OEM. Reviva is often able to re-engineer improvements that the OEM is unable to change on their production line.
10. Relationship. Reviva is a family owned company and treats customers big or small
with the highest regard. Reviva is often able to provide customer driven solutions not
offered by the OEM.